Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
This lovely Moses basket with hood includes a mattress, white liner and quilt in matching broderie anglaise pattern, and a rocking stand. It provides all you need for your baby to rest in safety and comfort without compromising on style.
This Moses basket comes with lots of extras, including a hood to protect your baby from the sun, woven handles to enable you to carry it around easily and comfortably and a stunning set of matching white poly cotton bedding.
The design is a classic broderie anglaise embroidery style which lends a touch of elegance to the nursery. The quilt has an lovely soft touch cover which matches the basket hood and liner. The liner and bedding is easily removed for washing and ties back on.
The Moses basket fits onto a wooden rocking stand, which rocks gently to soothe your baby. The neutral colour scheme means it is suitable both for baby boys and girls. This Moses basket combines style and comfort in a great value deal.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood, Liner & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Brand To Fit||Babystyle|
Quinny is a registered trade mark of Maxi Miliaan B.V.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.