Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Adorned with fun disney characters, these baby padded toilet training seat is the best choice for your little one, when he/she get on the toilet. Our ultimate toilet seat cover is odor free, fits most size of toilets and easy to use.
Our ultimate baby padded toilet seat is more secure and comfortable for your little one. Parents hardly love to wash the potty all the time, so we designed this fun baby toilet seat to give your baby happy potty time. These expertly designed toilet seat is low to the ground and easy for your toddler to use on his own. If you want to get rid of washing potty every time, then we also have our advanced designed toilet seat which completely solve your problem. We provide wide range of toilet seat covers which are easy to use, easy to clean and odor free. The durability of the product is surely commendable and covers even the all sides of toilet seat and have sticky tabs to hold in place. It fits perfectly on the toilet seat, whether round or elongated. Made with splashy and slippery interiors, the toilet seat cover is surely not sticky and messy.
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Brand To Fit||Babystyle|
Bebe is a registered trade mark of Bebe
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.