Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Safety protector socket cover helps to prevent electric accidental mishappenings when your little one is in his/her playing all around in the house. Our standard safety protector socket cover gives complete safety and are designed to block the electric holes found in the plug. These safety protector socket covers are extremely durable and long lasting.
When you making your home safety proof, it is most important to look after the plugs and sockets first and foremost specially for your little one when he/she is in playing age. These expertly designed socket covers simply fit the socket easily and are less imbeded looking as it also gives the stylish shape to the plug. These stylish socket covers are easy to use and its sleek surface makes the socket less dusty and dirty. Safety protector socket cover helps to prevent electric accidental mishappenings when your little one is in his/her playing all around in the house. Our standard safety protector socket cover gives complete safety and are designed to block the electric holes found in the plug. These safety protector socket covers are extremely durable and long lasting.
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Brand To Fit||Babystyle|
Quinny is a registered trade mark of Maxi Miliaan B.V.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.