Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
A mix of relaxing blue hues and clean whites gives this Moses basket a chic and modern look. Complementing the colour scheme, the simple, functional design ensures that the basket is comfy for your baby and easy for you to use.
Nevertheless, the addition of traditional woven wicker for the basket itself gives it a comforting, traditional touch. Emblazoned with an attractive star pattern, this basket is covered almost completely with a soft, fabric covering. The interiors are well padded with plenty of padding and dressing, to create a fantastically cosy space for your newborn to rest and doze. A cute fabric frill around the top of the basket provides the perfect icing on the cake. To lift the basket, just use the expertly woven wicker handles. Place the Moses basket onto the rocking stand (which is made from natural wood) so that you can rock your newborn to sleep, or just leave the basket on the stand as they slumber.
Contents: 1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot Bed - 70 cm x 140 cm|
|Predominant Colour||Sparkle Pink|
Uppababy is a registered trade mark of Monahan Products, LLC
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Value for money... Love it to bits n would recommend to others... Fast delivery