Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
This gorgeous and high quality Moses basket provides a comfortable place for baby to sleep complete with soft and comfortable bedding and a rocking stand to help soothe baby to sleep.
The basket is made of high quality wicker in a beautiful grey colour which perfectly complements the gorgeous soft dogs design bedding, all of which is made to the highest standards ensuring your baby’s continued comfort and safety while using this basket.
It comes with a strong and sturdy rocking stand to allow you to gently soothe baby back to sleep. The basket fits snugly onto the stand, yet can be removed with ease to allow you to carry the basket around the house should you wish to keep baby nearby while he sleeps. The two handles located on either side of the basket are durable and sturdy so you can easily move the basket without worry.
This Moses basket is made from high quality materials made to meet and exceed EU standards ensuring the safety and comfort of your little one while he sleeps, complete with a hand woven hypo-allergenic mattress from a UK manufacturer and superb quality poly cotton bedding.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Natural Rocking Stand
|Model Of Pushchair||Babystyle Prestige|
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
BOB is a registered trade mark of BOB
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.