Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Our bath floating thermometer in fish shape is perfect for your little one’s fun bath time. The cute looking bath thermometer comes in ranges 0-40 degrees C. Having two indicators, one for too cold and other for normal temperature, it keeps you aware of the water temperature.
Make your little one’s bath time ‘a fun time’ with our safe and secure bath floating thermometer. This cute looking thermometer surely lightens your baby’s mood and keeps him/her entertained throughout the fun bath time. Creatively made, this bath floating thermometer is easy to use, safe, and protected. Our bath floating thermometer in fish shape is perfect for your little one’s fun bath time. The bath thermometer comes in ranges 0-40 degrees C. Having two indicators, one for too cold and other for normal temperature, it keeps you aware of the water temperature. If you want an authentic thermometer , this won’t disappoint you as it measures the temperature efficiently and keeps the temperature of the water modified according to your preference. Simple but cute, this thermometer ensures the durability and sustainability. Extremely high quality bath floating thermometer is reliable and don’t have to cost a lot.
|Brand To Fit||Beautiful Beginnings|
|Brand To Fit||Babystyle|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.