Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
If you think of you little one as your little star, this Moses basket could be the perfect sleeping quarters for them.
Decorated with a cute star pattern, and as soft and cosy as can be, this basket comes with a natural wood rocking stand that makes lulling your newborn off to the land of Nod very easy. Look inside the basket and you will find plenty of padding, as well as a supportive mattress and a little quilt so that you can tuck your baby in for a good night's sleep.If you want to move the basket and take it with you into the next room, you will find that it is very easy to lift thanks to the pair of wicker handles on either side of the frame. The woven pattern on these handles is just one example of the great attention to detail that has gone in to crafting this basket. Overall, this is a practical and stylish addition to your new baby's bedroom and it looks both classic enough and contemporary enough to fit in in any home.
Contents:1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot Bed - 70 cm x 140 cm|
Maxi Cosi is a registered trade mark of Maxi Miliaan B.V.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.