Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Beautiful Beginnings Feeding Spoons Pack Of 12. These weaning spoons are Brand new.
Weaning away the baby to solid food is a major task. And this pack of 12 Beautiful Beginnings Feeding Spoons will help your baby in this task. These weaning spoons are Brand new. The main features of these spoons are:
Beautiful Beginnings Feeding Spoons
Best quality material used for making these spoons
Comes in a Pack Of 12
Perfect for introducing solids for the first time into your baby’s life
These weaning spoons are Brand new
For children who are above 12 Months
|Model Of Pushchair||Maclaren Techno XT|
|Brand To Fit||Beautiful Beginnings|
|Brand To Fit||Babystyle|
|Buggy Clip Style/Colour||Large Buggy Clip Black|
|Deluxe Fleece Colour||Red|
|Deluxe Footmuff Colour||Lime|
Uppababy is a registered trade mark of Monahan Products, LLC
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.