Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Our Cosatto Cabi Car Seat raincovers have a two way zip slider which gives easy access to the child. Most other raincovers do not have this added feature.
Raincover Compatible with Cosatto Cabi Car Seat.
Raincover Compatible with Cosatto Cabi Car Seat 228 New Zip for Easy Access Rain Shield
You will see a zip that can be opened, this is so you can reach your babies car seat handle for carrying from car to house etc.
All other listings you will find won't have this added feature, meaning you will need to remove the raincover and your baby will get wet.
Our raincovers have a two way zip slider which gives easy access to the child. Most other raincovers do not have this added feature.
Our PVC Raincover has UVA protection and are 250 micron thick and not 180 micron normally used on cheap rain covers or plastic.
Made from high quality PVC
Glass clear for excellent visibility
Extra soft, resistant to cracking in cold weather
Sturdy yet flexible for strength and durability
Large spacious interior for child's comfort
Full length zip (side - side) giving quick & easy access to your child
Gives protection from wind and rain
Fitted in seconds with no fiddly apron
Ensures adequate ventilation
Compact fold for easy storage
|Model OF Pushchair||Cosatto Cabi|
|Brand To Fit||Cosatto|
Cosatto is a registered trade mark of Cosatto Limited
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Brilliant raincover and good quality also so easy and quick to put on:blush: Definitely recommend getting yours here !