Jane Epic Pushchair - Teal
Jane's Epic range of Push chairs are designed to be one of the most manoeuvrable and lightweight Push chairs available, with a hardwearing tyres, individual suspension and shock absorbers on each wheel. The Epic incorporates some of Jane's most innovative features such as the patented PROFIX system.
The Jane Epic Push chair is a lightweight and hardwearing urban Push chair. The compact folding of the Push chair makes it extremely easy to put away and store. The Epic uses Jane’s patented PROFIX system to allow you to attach and take off the seat in one swift movement. Multiple combinations of Carrycot/ Car seat Pram Cot are possible with the Epic and Jane’s Push chairs because of PROFIX.
- The sporty design and compact fold of the Epic makes it one of the most versatile and stylish Push chairs on the market.
- A lightweight tubular, aluminium chassis with a high elastic limit makes the Push chair more hardwearing but also very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- Rear suspension and independent shock absorbers give more comfort to your little one and smooth, precise turning.
- Having a double brake lock on the handle bar makes the Epic much more user friendly and doesn’t mean you have to use a difficult foot brake.
- Jane’s Patented PROFIX System makes taking the Carry cot or Car seat off of the Push chair and attach it back on extremely simply.
- Brand new PU tyres are 10 times more hardwearing than the standard tyres and are fully capable of going off road.
Epic Pushchair Features
- Patented very compact folding system; 10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that is 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.93 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
|Brand To Fit