Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Hand woven Space-Tec Padding Quilted Hypo-Allergenic Superb mattress from Genuine UK manufacturer (BS 7177:2008 low hazard domestic use).
This modern Moses basket also has a wooden stand with rockers so you can use the motion to gently soothe your baby to sleep.
The basket itself is woven in a soothing neutral colour and the strong handles will ensure your baby's safety when moving the basket between rooms. Taking baby to visit friends and relatives will never be a problem when you can simply set the basket up where you can watch baby sleeping while you chat.
Your basket will come complete with a mattress, hood and padding to ensure that you have everything you need to keep baby snug and warm. Who could resist the cute kitty on the pink quilt?
Superb quality made by poly cotton.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Joie is a registered trade mark of JOIE INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.