Jane Grand Isofix Car Seat - Red
- Group 1-2-3
- Isofix or 3 point seat belt
- 9 months-12 years approx
- Safely install using the Isofix anchors
- Integrated 5-point harness
The seat that grows with them
- Created to comply with the new future I-SIZE standard.
- Group 1-2-3
- For children from 9 (20lbs) - 36kg (79lbs).
- 9 months-12 years approx.
- ISOFIX and/or 3 point seat belt fitting.
Grand from Jane is here; the new evolutionary safety seat designed to protect babies from 9 to 36 kilos, approximately 9 months to 12 years.
Grand is a multi-group seat 1-2-3 designed to adapt and grow with the child at each stage. It is quick and easy to safely install using the Isofix anchors, and can be fitted on the front or the back seat of the vehicle.
The child will always be protected as it is also fitted with the Top Tether (anti-rotation strap). Grand has been approved as a child restraint system for the car, under standard ECE 44/04 and has been designed and created to comply with the new future I-SIZE standard.
GROUP 1 children weighing between 9 and 18 kg - Install the seat with the Isofix anchors and anti-rotation strap (Top Tether). The child is held secure with the integrated 5-point seat belt.
GROUP 2 – 3 children weighing between 15 and 36 kg - Directly with the vehicle seat belt and optionally the seat can be secured with the Isofix anchors. The child is held secure with the vehicle 3-point seat belt.
Why you should buy me?
- Group 2-3 belt guide
- 3 position reclining seat.
- Top Tether and Isofix (Universal Classification).
- Integrated 5-point harness. One pull adjustment.
- Ventilation in the shell.
- Impact absorbing material.
- Side impact tested.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Group 1 - Adjustable headrest and harness height, to protect the child better in the event of a side impact as it supports the head better.
- Unique “Anti-misuse” straps: When switching to a booster seat with backrest you don't have to detach the integrated straps, you simply conceal them, this prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
Grand has been approved as a child restraint system for the car, under the standard ECE 44/04 and has been designed and created to comply with the new future I-SIZE standard.
|Brand To Fit