Koos is the new solution from Jané for group 0+. Koos is the infant car seat that combines an extremely light-weight shell with maximum safety. Made using breathable materials, Koos is very comfortable for the baby and easy to handle for parents.
The very stable, light structure makes the infant carrier very easy to carry and also makes it safer for the baby. In the event of an impact the displacement is less than it would be in a heavier infant car seat.
The new ergonomic handle lets you change the position quickly, safely and easily. Koos is ideal for travelling but also for going out walking, as it is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, meaning that with just one movement, it can be fitted onto your Jané chassis to make a travel system.
Why Buy Me?
- It's the lightest infant car seat at only 2.9 kg.
- Easy to belt fit or with the Koos Isofix Platform you can click and go in seconds.
- It's a more spacious design that lasts longer than conventional infant car seats.
- Has a built-in handy storage compartment.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Fitted with a car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability
Koos Car Seat Features
- Group 0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from any Jané chassis with just one movement.
- Polypropylene injected body very resistant to impacts.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system for permanent air circulation.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Seat belt lock, for greater stability.
- Built-in handy storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation test.
- New supplement with an expanded polystyrene core that improves side impact protection.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos