Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Complete with Changing Bag & Raincover!
The Jane Muum combines the latest trends in stroller design with innovative safety and comfort features - the Jane Profix System lets you add Carrycots or Car Seats with one simple movement.
The Muum from Jane is designed for easy adaptability, using features such as the patented PROFIX system, which allows you to attach and take off the car seat/ carrycot in a matter of seconds, and with only one hand. The seat unit is also reversible and with 3 reclining positions, your little one will be as comfortable as possible, whether they are a new born or a toddler.
The Muum has a lightweight chassis and innovative folding design that allows you to fold the Push chair with the seat still attached; folding into a book like freestanding position.
Chassis Folded: 70 x 50 x 23 cm.
Folded with seat unit: 75 x 60 x 34 cm.
Unfolded: 78/108 x 60 x 98 cm.
Chassis weight: 6.6kg.
Adjustable Backrest: 107°, 130° and 152°.
|Model Of Pushchair||Jane Muum|
|Brand To Fit||Jane|
|Brand To Fit||Jane|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.