Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
The Trider from Jane is the finest three wheeled Push chair available; with a range of features that further that claim including Jane's patented PROFIX system, which allows you to put on and take off any compatible Carrycot or Car seat in one swift movement.There is also the extremely compact folding design, no matter whether the seat is attached or not.
The Trider Push chair from Jane is a minimalist design with all of the benefits of a conventional Push chair. With three large puncture- proof, high performance Rubber tyres that are adaptable to any environment and surface, and an independent front wheel; giving you unyielding freedom to move around. Along with long length suspension stroke and an adjustable central shock absorber, the Trider will give your little one a surprising amount of comfort.
Transporter 2 Features
|Model Of Pushchair||Jane Trider|
|Brand To Fit||Jane|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.