Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
This Ventilated Raincover Fits Bebecar Ip-Op Carrycot, Stylo Carrycot, Icon Carrycot and Grand Carrycot. Made Compatible with the pushchair with ease and can be quickly put away when not required.
Raincover Compatible with Bebecar Ip-Op Carrycot.
This Raincover Fits Bebecar Ip-Op Carrycot, Stylo Carrycot, Icon Carrycot and Grand Carrycot.
Our PVC Raincovers has UVA protection and are 250 micron thick and not 180 micron normally used on cheap rain covers or plastic.
Made Compatible with the pushchair with ease and can be quickly put away when not required
Made from high quality PVC
Glass clear for excellent visibility
Extra soft, resistant to cracking in cold weather
Sturdy yet flexible for strength and durability
Large spacious interior for child's comfort
Gives protection from wind and rain
Fitted in seconds with no fiddly apron
Ensures adequate ventilation
Compact fold for easy storage
This cover requires the hood/sun shade to be fitted and up when in use.
Bebe is a registered trade mark of Bebe
|Brand To Fit||Bebecar|
|Brand To Fit||Babystyle|
Bebecar is a registered trade mark of Bebecar
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.