Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
This attractive wicker moses basket and fully machine washable covers, it is elegantly presented in clean crisp white. Perfect for any nursery.
Containing a hand woven Space-Tec quilted hypo allergenic mattress this moses basket creates a soft, sturdy, safe and comfortable place for your little one to rest their head during their first months, and with the addition of the rockable stand in matching white, will help you to get your one off to dreamland in no time at all.
With the basket,stand and accessories all being in a neutral white colour, this item will be suitable for baby boys or girls and easily adapts to fit with any nursery colour scheme.
Easy to put together you can have this basket fully set up and ready to go quickly, and with it's washable covers and clean white lines it is easy to keep fresh and clean for your new baby.
Pleasingly this product also presents great value for money as the set contains, not only the basket itself, the mattress, but also has matching hood, quilt and liner already included in the set.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Mountain Buggy is a registered trade mark of Phil and Teds Design Limited
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.